Get the expensive sound of vintage tube mics without the expensive maintenance costs.
The MXL V69 is a large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone. Its classic
sound enhances vocal and instrument performances in professional and
home studio environments. The extremely low noise level, wide dynamic
range and warm sonic characteristics make the V69 mic a perfect
complement to all analog and digital recording devices. Comes with
deluxe flight case, versatile shock mount, dedicated power supply,
Mogami 7-pin and XLR microphone cables and windscreen.
Requires phantom power.
- Internally wired and supplied with Mogami cables
- Vintage Tube Sound
- 25mm (1") large capsule condenser
- Complete microphone system with Mogami 7-pin and XLR Cables
- 12 AT7 type tube
- 24 carat gold plated grille
- Durable brass enclosure
- Supplied with carrying case
V69 Mogami Edition Tube Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 25mm diaphragm capsile
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200W
- S/N Ratio: 72dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 22dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 140dB
- Power Requirements: 110/220 Vac, 50-60Hz
- Size: 1.96in. x 7.48in. (50mm x 190mm)
- Weight: 1lb
- Metal Finish: Black/Gold
*Estimate Shipping time between 10 - 15 weeks, or please call (083) 497-2227 for a faster shipping service price.