An awesome signature reissue model by a master of instrumental rock.
At Ibanez, 2009 truly is the Year of Paul Gilbert. Ibanez has now reissued his original 1989 signature electric guitar as the PGM100RE 20th Anniversary model. The Ibanez PGM100RE is adorned with the unmistakable combination of metallic blue body complemented by pink painted f-holes and pink DiMarzio pickups.
Limited to just 300 worldwide, the Japanese-made Paul Gilbert signature guitar features a lightweight basswood body and a 5-piece maple/walnut neck with the thin, fast and flat Ibanez Super Wizard profile, (the same dimensions as the original 1987 Wizard, but even stronger), the original Edge locking tremolo system and a deluxe hardshell case.
The Ibanez signature PGM100RE guitar is fitted with U.S.A. made DiMarzio PAF-PRO DP151 humbucker pickups in the neck and bridge position for a classic humbucking sound with added presence, output and clarity, and a DiMarzio FS-1 pickup in the middle position that has about 25% more power than a stock single-coil, and is louder, smoother and fatter-sounding.
One of the most gifted artists in the art of instrumental rock guitar, Paul Gilbert is not only one of the very fastest on the fretboard, he is also one of the most musical in the genre with ideas and themes that are never eclipsed by his unearthly speed. Paul's impressive career includes Racer X, Mr. Big, his own solo works as well as teaching in both the United States and Japan (where Paul enjoys considerable acclaim and popularity). In addition Paul Gilbert is both an in-demand clinician for Ibanez and arguably the most famous collector of vintage Ibanez guitars in the world.
Ibanez Paul Gilbert 20th Anniversary PGM100RE Signature Reissue Electric Guitar Features:
- PGM100RE Paul Gilbert 20th Anniversary Reissue
- JB jewel blue
- Basswood body
- 5-piece maple walnut bolt-on neck
- 25.5" scale
- Super Wizard Prestige neck
- 24 jumbo frets
- Bound maple fingerboard with sharktooth inlays
- Double-locking Edge Zero system trem bridge
- Hardware: Cosmo black
- DiMarzio PAF-PRO DP151 alnico humbucker neck position pickup
- DiMarzio FS-1 alnico single-coil middle position
- DiMarzio PAF-PRO DP151 alnico humbucker bridge position
- Master volume and 5-way lever pickup select
- Case: Hardshell
Ibanez Paul Gilbert 20th Anniversary PGM100RE Signature Reissue Electric Guitar Includes:
Don't miss your chance to own this unique and collectable instrument!
Ibanez Paul Gilbert 20th Anniversary PGM100RE Signature Reissue Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Neck Dimensions:
- Scale/Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.69", (43mm)
- Width Last Fret: 2.28", (58mm)
- Thickness 1st Fret: 0.66", (17mm)
- Thickness 12th Fret: 0.74", (19mm)
- Radius: 16.92", 430mm
Customers Also Considered...